About Me

My photo
I'm a new blogger! Hope you Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 214 - Bold Beaks... and Seagulls

I also took these at Craigville Beach in Cape Cod. These pics are of these seagulls that repeatedly tried to steal the food from these kids bags. The kids tried to keep burying their food under many bags, but the seagulls kept getting at it. It was so funny for us watching. I swear, the seagulls are trained to entertain. Sorry they are a little far away. I only have a 18 - 55mm lens.

These were all around:
ISO 800         55mm            0 EV
f/5.6               1/2000     Wht Balc Shade
















Then I got a close-up and of the bold bandit.

2 comments:

  1. HOpe you still have your wallet! :) Great storyboard of pictures...tells a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great beach scenes, you really caught him there :-)

    ReplyDelete