About Me

My photo
I'm a new blogger! Hope you Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207 - Adobe Lightroom 3

So I recently downloaded the Adobe Lightroom 3 trial application. I've been having a fun time exploring all the different tools you can use to enhance your photos. Here is one I edited in Adobe Lightroom 3. Tell me what you think and any tips and tricks would greatly appreciated!

ISO 200          55mm
-0.7 EV          f/5.6
1/800       Wht balc Shade

Here is the non-edited picture:

















And Here is the edited version:

4 comments:

  1. I love Lightroom - it's great for organizing and editing the photos. Nice light touch on your editing. Two things I always do: in the Camera Calibration section, under Profile, choose Camera Standard. It will set the photo to the settings your Canon camera uses as standard. Then begin edits on top of this.

    Also, in the Basic panel, I always bump up the Clarity (25-40) and the Vibrance (10-25).

    Mostly, it's just your personal preference. Two great places to learn more:
    http://lightroomkillertips.com/
    http://tv.adobe.com/product/lightroom/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Karen, thats very helpful! I'm having trouble finding profile or camera calibration. It may just be because I have the trial version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Jeremy and great advice from Karen --- we went sunflower shooting today -- hope we got some as nice as yours. Great job and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and going on what I've seen on your blog, I can tell that yours will be better than mine!

    ReplyDelete