About Me

My photo
I'm a new blogger! Hope you Enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 212 - Vista

This is a view from the summit of Mt. Wachusett, a mountain here in MA. It was my first time climbing this mountain (really my time first climbing any mountain) and it was awesome. If you live in the area, I definitely suggest climbing it. You'll get some great shots. On the trail we took it only took about an hour up and an hour down. If do intend on climbing it, I suggest coming around 8 AM to beat the traffic (and the heat in the summer) and to pack a wide-angle lens and possibly a polarizer (that's all that I have so thats all I can suggest!)

ISO 800         50mm               -0.7 EV
f/5                  1/2000       Wht Balc Shade
Adjusted in iPhoto '11



2 comments:

  1. Now that is a view! Stunning! WE just got back from Oregon and we climbed up Mt Hood...still lots of snow there...lots of skiers and snowboarders!

    ReplyDelete